- King size bed
- Twin single beds available on request
- Juliet balcony with city views
- Living area with day bed and dining table
- Custom crafted oak furnishings, marble surfaces and brushed brass accents
- Locally sourced in-room bar and Nespresso machine
- Grown Alchemist bath amenities with linen bathrobes and slippers
- UHD television with Chromecast and sound bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Look past the trees and the greenery spilling over James Street and take in the view of Brisbane’s city centre. Close by when there’s city business to be taken care of, but also a handy reminder to you that you’ve made a smarter choice of where to stay. There are hotels lost somewhere among those office towers, and you’re in none of them.
Natural finishes, with furniture custom-made to compliment. Perfect for a couple, perfect for a single – retract a screen and the bathroom opens up to the bedroom. It’s the best of both worlds. A room that takes a shape that suits you. A room that gives you both the Valley and the city.
Take in the city views – close by when there’s city business to be taken care of, but a reminder that you’ve made a smarter choice.